Mini Muffin Pizza's
These 'me' size pizzas are perfect to make with the whole family. They can also make a great appetiser for parties, picnics or lunchboxes.
- 8 English muffins
- 1 Jar Lotsa Goodness 6 veggie pizza sauce
- 200g grated cheese or mozzarella
Toppings of your choice (Here are some suggestions)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Sliced peppers
- Preheat your Oven to 180oc
- Slice your english muffins in half.
- Spread 1tbsp of lotsa goodness pizza sauce on each half and spread to the edges.
- Top each half with grated cheese of your choice.
- Top with your chosen toppings , have fun and get creative with your design.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 mins until the cheese has browned a little and the toppings look cooked.