French Bread Pizza
Ready in no time this crunchy french stick makes for an easy base to smother over your lotsa goodness sauce. Top with cheese and your favourite toppings for a simple pizza ready in minutes.
- 1 stick French Bread
- 1 jar Lotsa Goodness 6 veggie pizza sauce
- 1 cup grated cheese (you can use cheddar or mozzarella)
- 2 tsp rapeseed oil
- desired toppings
- Cut the french stick in half evenly through the length, to create two long portions. Now cut each portion of those portions in half again (creating four pieces total) and place them on to a baking sheet.
- Brush both sides with olive oil. Turn upright and bake in preheated oven 4 minutes.
- Spread the veggie pizza sauce over each piece and sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Finish with desired toppings.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is fully melted, about 10- 15 minutes. Keep a close eye on it to ensure that the edges dont burn.
- Serve warm.