Lotsa Goodness Lasagne
When my daughter Charlotte was little we used to call her 'Lottie'. Lasagne was always her favourite home cooked meal, and still is. Home cooked Lasagne is a family favourite in our house and with the lotsa goodness sauce you can create your own veggie packed version that your whole family will love.
- 500g Meat free mince/ lean beef mince
- 6 lasagne sheets
- 1 Jar Lotsa Goodness 7 veggie Pasta Sauce
For the white sauce
- 50g butter
- 50g plain flour
- 500ml semi-skimmed milk
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C / fan oven 180°C
To make the RAGU
- Heat a large frying pan and add the mince. Cook over a high heat and stir well until browned and cooked through.
- Pour in your jar of Lotsa Goodness 7 Veggie Pasta Sauce, stir through and simmer for 5 minutes. Then take off the heat.
To make the WHITE SAUCE
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over a low heat and add the flour. Whisk until combined and cook on low for 1-2 mins.
- Remove from the heat and gradually whisk in the milk until you have a loose sauce. Season.
- Return to a gentle heat and whisk constantly until the sauce thickens.
- Time to layer up the lasagne in a baking dish, starting with a third each of the ragu, then the pasta, then the white sauce.
- Repeat the layers, then sprinkle the grated cheese evenly over the surface.
- Bake for around 30 minutes, until cooked and golden brown. Allow to stand for a few minutes, then serve.