Sophia's Super Healthy Spag Bol
My daughter Sophia's favourite meal. When she comes through the door from school and spag bol is on the stove she says " I can smell Lotsa Goodness".By using the Lotsa Goodness 7 Veggie Pasta Sauce as your Ragu base you are already including 7 different types of hidden fruit and vegetables within the sauce. Should you choose to add even more such as some sliced mushrooms or peppers then you will be ramping the goodness up even further! Serve with wholewheat spaghetti for a fibre boost and you have served up a SUPER HEALTHY spaghetti bolognese. Win for the family!
- 400 g Meat free mince/ lean beef mince
- 1 jar Lotsa Goodness 7 Veggie Pasta Sauce
- 1 pack Wholemeal Spaghetti
- 2 tsp marmite or beef stock
- 1 pinch Black pepper
- Heat a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add your mince and a pinch of pepper.
- Stir until the mince is brown all over and cooked through.
- Pour over your jar of Lotsa Goodness 7 veggie Pasta Sauce and stir through the mince until piping hot.
- Top with grated cheese and serve with wholemeal spaghetti
If you have time, try adding even more goodness by adding extra veggies to your bolognese.