Homemade Pizza Dough
This Pizza dough recipe makes the perfect weekend activity with the kids. They will love the pizza and you will love the fact that they are eating a good quality homemade pizza and spreading on ‘lotsa goodness’ with our 6 veggie pizza topper sauce which includes six different vegetables hidden in the sauce.Makes: 1 large 30cm pizza (4 large slices of 78g servings)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 200 ml warm water
- 300 g '00' flour
- 1 tbsp Yeast
- 1 jar Lotsa Goodness 6 Veggie Pizza Sauce
- In a large bowl add the flour. Make a little well in the middle with your fingers.
- Measure out 200ml of warm water and gradually pour into your well.
- Use a fork to mix in the flour from the sides until it starts to form a slightly sticky dough.
- Get your hands in and mould into a ball.
- Knead the dough on a flour dusted surface for 3-4 minutes until springy and soft.
- Dust your large bowl with flour and place the dough ball back into it. Cover with cling film and leave in a nice warm place for 1 hour or until its doubled in size.
- Place your ball of dough on to a floured surface and gently knead for one minute.
- Pat, flatten and stretch your dough into a disk shape, keeping it as circular as you can (you can use a rolling pin here if you wish).
- Sprinkle a little flour on to a baking tray to stop the dough from sticking to it.
- Add your dough to your prepared baking tray.
- Your pizza dough is now ready for you to smother it with your 6 veggie pizza sauce! yummy
- Sprinkle on grated cheese and your chosen toppings.
- Place in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes, or until golden and crisp.
Makes: 1 large 30cm pizza (4 large slices of 78g servings)